There is one simple procedure that has to be done only once on one`s computer.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Right click at the top of the screen and enable the menu bar.
3. Click File > Page Setup.
4. In the "Headers and Footers" section, change all drop-down selections to "-Empty-".
Note: If you do not want completely empty headers and footers, you can customize whatever information you want to display.
For Older versions of Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer
- Go to: File -> Page Setup
- In textbox, marked "Header" enter the following: &bPage &p of &P
- In textbox, marked "Footer" enter the following: &w&b&d
Right now, the printout will show
- Page Number
- And a reference to the CPO/Invoice/VPO/Bill