AdvancePro 926.1 Release Notes
- Customers with multi-currency can now apply tax on invoices.
- Notes on work orders are now larger and can accommodate multiple lines.
- Invalid reference to sales rep 0 (QuickBooks export error).
- Adjusting quantity to pick/pack results in inaccurate reserve quantity.
- Additional line incorrectly added to the customer order after shipping a backordered item.
- Promotion codes not exporting to QuickBooks.
- Sales report by product does not displays summary results.
- Adding picking location for advanced UOM item causes stock to display inaccurately for single units.
- Changing quantity to pack and sending back to open order causes inaccurate reserve quantity.
- Search returns no results for specific products when adding new components to assembly item.
- It is possible to ship an order with insufficient stock that was sent back to “open” status and reprocessed.
- Picking locations stock is not updated when direct invoicing or direct billing.
- Error when searching for a product to add to vendor quote.
- Unable to select serial number quantities when performing a warehouse transfer.
- Adding a new product to a promotion code overwrites existing products.
- Reserve quantity displays incorrectly for single units of Advanced UOM products.