AdvancePro 924.3 Release Notes
- The maximum number of customers in a database has been raised from 110,000 to 1 million.
- Sales report by product can now filter for multiple warehouses
- Orders will now highlight in green after being printed
- Significant enhancements to Cycle Count, Auto Sync to web, and AP Mobile Features
- Multiple delivery addresses on customer returns
- Multiple default picking locations
- Product variants custom duty error
- Products on vendor returns being assigned $0.00 price
- Picking locations drop-down unavailable during cycle count
- Shipping cost becoming an adjustment on invoices
- Cancelling drop ship orders
- Error selecting lot/serial numbers during customer return
- Vendor return picking location sets the default in the warehouse.
- Warehouse transfer replicated SKU on orders.
- Picking location stock updates on cycle count
- Error during customer order that a SKU belongs to several products
- Customer credit card information is now hidden
- Case sensitivity on AP Mobile.
- Product description limit on Item