Transfer Orders - Direct
1. Go to Product > Manage Inventory > under Inventory Info Select a Warehouse > Multiple Transfer ()
2. The Transfer Order process window will show. Select information needed for Warehouse FROM and TO. Then the Transfer Type - DIRECT.
Note: Transfer Order # is SYSTEM GENERATED and cannot be edited.
3. Fill out Item Details. Choose Single WH or Multiple WH. You select from SKU#, UPC, SN or VSKU # (Variant SKU #) to search for the items. You may also enter the product name
4. After selecting the products to be transferred, select a Picking location for the Origin and Destination warehouses by clicking on Select PicLoc column.
Select available Serial # by clicking on :
Once Lot/Serial has been assigned, you will see a check on the LS sign -
5. After finalizing the information, click on TRANSFER.
You will then receive a message for a successful transfer.
6. To view the recent transfer records, you can go to Product > Manage Inventory and click on this icon. On View All Multiple Transfer/Adjustment, you are able to view the transfer information that includes: Transfer Ref#, Transfer order #, User, Date, Notes, Origin, and Destination Warehouses. To view specific information about the transfer, just click on the Transfer Ref#
7. You can also check the detailed product history or chronological tabs by going to Manage Inventory and click on the Eye button.