Below are the minimum requirements for launching AdvancePro through Citrix.
System requirements and compatibility for Receiver for Windows
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1, 32-bit and 64-bit editions (including Embedded Edition)
- Windows 8, 32-bit and 64-bit editions (including Embedded Edition)
- Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit editions (including Embedded Edition)
- Windows Vista, 32-bit and 64-bit editions
- Windows Thin PC
- Windows Server 2012 R2, Standard and Datacenter Editions
- Windows Server 2012, Standard and Datacenter Editions
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 64-bit edition
- Windows Server 2008, 32-bit and 64-bit editions
- Windows Server 2003, 32-bit and 64-bit editions
- Windows XP Embedded support
Note: Support for Windows XP ended April 8, 2014 when Microsoft ended extended support for Windows XP.
- VGA or SVGA video adapter with color monitor
- Windows-compatible sound card for sound support (optional)
- Receiver for Windows 4.2.x can be used on Windows 7 and 8.1 touch-enabled laptops, tablets, and monitors with XenApp and XenDesktop 7 or later, and with Windows 7, 8 and 2012 Virtual Desktop Agents.
- Internet Explorer
- Connections to Receiver for Web or to Web Interface support the 32-bit mode of Internet Explorer. For the Internet Explorer versions supported, see StoreFront system requirements and Web Interface system requirements.
- Mozilla Firefox 18.x (minimum supported version)
- Google Chrome 21 or 20 (requires StoreFront).
- Note: For information on changes to Google Chrome NPAPI support, see Citrix blog article, Preparing for NPAPI being disabled by Google Chrome.
Note: the required bandwidth for the internet connection depends on many factors. A rough guideline for the minimum required connection speed is 1000 kbps + 100 kbps per user. This does not take into account any other applications using up available bandwidth.
Additional information is available at: http://support.citrix.com/proddocs/topic/receiver/rec-receiver-and-plugins.html