Having an efficient point of sale (POS) system can go a long way in making sure that all your operations are running smoothly. Now even more convenient with AP Mobile.
1. Go to Sales Module > tap on POS
2. Select the Product by :
1.) Tap the drop down arrow to show the hierarchical list of categories 2.) Tap the search field, and enter text, the list of products updates to reflect any matches on SKU, UPC or product name.3.) Tap on the magnifying glass icon to search for the products.
3. Select the Customers by: 1.) Tap the customer search field for assigning a customer to the order to. 2.) Tap on the (+) icon to open a new customer page (same as that open when adding a customer currently), then the newly added customer is then shown in the search field and is assigned to the order
4. Edit the Quantity by: a.) Tap any line item to bring up a quantity selector 1.) Tapping on the minus and the plus sign icon. 2.) Tap on cancel to undo action 3.) Tap on change to continue
5. Edit the Product by : 1 and 2 ) Tapping on the totals section to bring up a modal that allows the user to edit the adjustment, tax and shipping amount 3.) Tap on the dollar sign icon to show transactions 4.) Tap On account when the sale is finalized (i.e., full payment applied or ‘On Account’ option chosen), the order is direct invoiced. 5.) Tapping ‘Add Payment’ opens the Payment screen
6. To Process Payment 1.) Tap on the drop down arrow to choose the payment method / options 2.) Tap on the payment amount 3.) Tap On account when the sale is finalized (i.e., full payment applied or ‘On Account’ option chosen), the order is direct invoiced 4.) Tap on Accept Payment to continue the transaction
7. Confirm Payment ( The app bar contains the order REF# and PO# that displays: a.) a large green check mark and "Payment Complete" text, b.) Total Paid and Balance Due amounts, c.) Customer, d.) Payments (a list of all payments applied), e.) Signature, f.) A full-width “Done” floating action button at the bottom. 1.) Tap on Signature to add signature 2.) Tap on Done to complete transaction.