AdvancePro database has not been installed correctly.
- Uninstall AdvancePro - Uninstall Microsoft SQL Desktop Engine (AdvancePro)
- Delete the C:\Program Files \AdvancePro Folder and check the following:
To check the dsn has been properly created on the machine, perform the following step:
1. Go to Start | Settings | Control Panel | Administrative Tools | Data Souces (ODBC)
2. Choose the "System DSN" Tab
3. Search for an entry called Advance
4. Double click on it. At the bottom - make sure the SQL server name has the correct name of the SQL Server
5. Click the Next button
6. It will now display a form where you specify your login details - click Next button
7. Next page will say "Change default database to" - make sure it says "Advance"
8. Click Next button, click Finish, click "Test Data Source"
9. It must be successful
10. Now re-install AdvancePro