- Customer lookup for sales orders has been streamlined. Now you can search for any customer by company name, account number, or primary contact name/email/phone from a single field.
- Login is now faster in certain cases with better feedback.
- You can now assign batches when placing a direct order.
- Serial numbers with dates far in the future no longer cause problems when receiving.
- Picking location and serial/batch inventory was not updated when processing a direct invoice. This should no longer happen.
- The picking Location was not displayed on the Lot/Serial # pop-up screen. This is fixed.
- Picking location inventory was doubled after receiving batch. This has been resolved.
- The adjustment date showed incorrectly for items received through AP Mobile. The correct date is now used going forward.
- It is no longer possible to press the back button and re-open the app after logging out without first re-entering the login credentials.
- Both the original price and discounted price are now displayed on sales orders.
- Irrelevant lookup settings have been removed.
- When placing a new sales order, the buttons were different heights on some screen sizes. This has been resolved.